Book Review: “Shadows of Pain” by Ashley Dawn
Suspense, action, and a budding romance.
In Shadows of Pain, author Ashley Dawn keeps us turning the pages as she brings us great action and suspense blended with faith and a budding romance.
The book opens with Detective Daniel Jordan of the LAPD narrowly escaping death in a motorcycle accident that proves not to be an accident at all. As his friends rally around him, attempts are made on their lives, and it becomes apparent that this close-knit group of friends is the target of a notorious enemy from the past. But whose past? And why? To remove the threat, they must use their combined resources to discover who is behind the attacks, who the attacker is—and then track him down!
Shadows of Pain is the third book in Ashley Dawn’s Shadow Series. It is a book full of suspense and action. It’s a good clean read with Christian themes woven throughout.
(A complimentary review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.)
Available at www.amazon.com
Check out the Video Trailer!
Click to See Categories
- "The expert in anything was once a beginner." ~ Author Unknown 10 hours ago
- What do tax preparers have to do with church planting among unreached people groups? #ntm bit.ly/1Il6QGV http://t.co/p5IgY7Ru10 21 hours ago
- RT @newtribes: Tribal church planting is not about quick fixes or fast solutions... blogs.ntm.org/randy-smyth/20… http://t.co/rwRlOxztFT 1 day ago
- "An Unspoken Message that Spoke Volumes" by Rosie Cochran ~ Read the story! #ntm bit.ly/1Il6QXb http://t.co/XQRtimTrdr 1 day ago
- "Every time you find humor in a difficult situation, you win." ~ Author Unknown 1 day ago