Book Review: “Shadows of Pain” by Ashley Dawn
Suspense, action, and a budding romance.
In Shadows of Pain, author Ashley Dawn keeps us turning the pages as she brings us great action and suspense blended with faith and a budding romance.
The book opens with Detective Daniel Jordan of the LAPD narrowly escaping death in a motorcycle accident that proves not to be an accident at all. As his friends rally around him, attempts are made on their lives, and it becomes apparent that this close-knit group of friends is the target of a notorious enemy from the past. But whose past? And why? To remove the threat, they must use their combined resources to discover who is behind the attacks, who the attacker is—and then track him down!
Shadows of Pain is the third book in Ashley Dawn’s Shadow Series. It is a book full of suspense and action. It’s a good clean read with Christian themes woven throughout.
(A complimentary review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.)
Available at www.amazon.com
Check out the Video Trailer!
Click to See Categories
- “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.” ~ Louisa May Alcott, Little Women #quote 3 hours ago
- “Peace comes in situations completely surrendered to the sovereign authority of Christ.” ~ Beth Moore 1 day ago
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." ~ Albert Einstein #quote 2 days ago
- "Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they are going to catch you in next." ~ Henry Ward Beecher #quote 3 days ago
- RT @RobertMAnthony1: Time is free, but priceless. You can use it, but not own it. You can spend it, but not keep it. Once lost you can neve… 3 days ago