Book Review: “Shadows of Pain” by Ashley Dawn
Suspense, action, and a budding romance.
In Shadows of Pain, author Ashley Dawn keeps us turning the pages as she brings us great action and suspense blended with faith and a budding romance.
The book opens with Detective Daniel Jordan of the LAPD narrowly escaping death in a motorcycle accident that proves not to be an accident at all. As his friends rally around him, attempts are made on their lives, and it becomes apparent that this close-knit group of friends is the target of a notorious enemy from the past. But whose past? And why? To remove the threat, they must use their combined resources to discover who is behind the attacks, who the attacker is—and then track him down!
Shadows of Pain is the third book in Ashley Dawn’s Shadow Series. It is a book full of suspense and action. It’s a good clean read with Christian themes woven throughout.
(A complimentary review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.)
Available at www.amazon.com
Check out the Video Trailer!
Click to See Categories
- Wondering what to say to a grieving friend? Read David Knapp's book: I Didn't Know What to Say ow.ly/meam3098028 #grieving 2 months ago
- "I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine." ~ Neil Armstrong #quotes 2 months ago
- RT @marksasmith: You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. - Margaret Thatcher 2 months ago
- RT @jasondaye: "...nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.… 2 months ago
- RT @pgregbrown: "Jesus drank a cup of wrath without mercy, that we might drink a cup of mercy without wrath." --J. Oswald Sanders 2 months ago