Book Review: “Shadows of Pain” by Ashley Dawn
Suspense, action, and a budding romance.
In Shadows of Pain, author Ashley Dawn keeps us turning the pages as she brings us great action and suspense blended with faith and a budding romance.
The book opens with Detective Daniel Jordan of the LAPD narrowly escaping death in a motorcycle accident that proves not to be an accident at all. As his friends rally around him, attempts are made on their lives, and it becomes apparent that this close-knit group of friends is the target of a notorious enemy from the past. But whose past? And why? To remove the threat, they must use their combined resources to discover who is behind the attacks, who the attacker is—and then track him down!
Shadows of Pain is the third book in Ashley Dawn’s Shadow Series. It is a book full of suspense and action. It’s a good clean read with Christian themes woven throughout.
(A complimentary review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.)
Available at www.amazon.com
Check out the Video Trailer!
Click to See Categories
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~ Albert Einstein 18 hours ago
- Reflecting on 2015 we are humbled by God’s faithfulness. Read how He answered prayer! #ntm bit.ly/1P0XtkM https://t.co/U2BhuWyykK 1 day ago
- “The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.” ~ Mark Twain 1 day ago
- “The scariest moment is always just before you start.” ~ Stephen King #writing 3 days ago
- “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” ~ J.K. Rowling 4 days ago