Book Review: “Shadows of Pain” by Ashley Dawn
Suspense, action, and a budding romance.
In Shadows of Pain, author Ashley Dawn keeps us turning the pages as she brings us great action and suspense blended with faith and a budding romance.
The book opens with Detective Daniel Jordan of the LAPD narrowly escaping death in a motorcycle accident that proves not to be an accident at all. As his friends rally around him, attempts are made on their lives, and it becomes apparent that this close-knit group of friends is the target of a notorious enemy from the past. But whose past? And why? To remove the threat, they must use their combined resources to discover who is behind the attacks, who the attacker is—and then track him down!
Shadows of Pain is the third book in Ashley Dawn’s Shadow Series. It is a book full of suspense and action. It’s a good clean read with Christian themes woven throughout.
(A complimentary review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.)
Available at www.amazon.com
Check out the Video Trailer!
Click to See Categories
- "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." ~ Winnie the Pooh 1 day ago
- "Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny." ~ CS Lewis #quote 2 days ago
- RT @BookOProverbs: MY HOPE - http://t.co/LF3yC3LjsR 2 days ago
- "Don’t judge a man by where he is, because you don’t know how far he has come." ~ CS Lewis #quotes 3 days ago
- RT @TimBurt: Put God's Word in your mouth & heart, and it will shape who He intended you to become! http://t.co/mvjxEl0dwx 3 days ago