Self-Publish with CreateSpace
Interested in self-publishing? CreateSpace is a great Amazon.com company whose services allow you to create and sell your books for a fraction of the cost of traditional manufacturing. CreateSpace makes it easy to print and distribute your books while you enjoy the ability to maintain complete control over your manuscript.
CreateSpace offers FREE and PAID services. You can do all your own design, editing, layout, and marketing, only paying minimal charges for proof copies—or you can use PAID services through CreateSpace for copy-editing up through complete publishing and marketing packages.
To view the PAID Services options, click on Professional Services for Every Step of the Publishing Process:
- For copy-editing options, look under the EDITING tab.
- For a professionally-designed cover, look under the LAYOUT & DESIGN tab.
- For publishing packages, look under the PUBLISHING SOLUTIONS tab.
- For marketing packages, look under the MARKETING tab.
Some of the reasons to self-publish with CreateSpace are as follows:
Options of FREE and PAID services. For example, Cover Creator is a FREE program with templates that can be customized to suit your cover needs. It even has a blank template to upload your own personally designed cover. CreateSpace also offers a PAID service to have a cover professionally designed. Options for professionally-designed covers are available at the LAYOUT & DESIGN tab under Professional Services for Every Step of the Publishing Process.
- Higher Royalties: Click on the link to see how to determine what your royalties would be.
- Print-On-Demand means there is no need to carry inventory, no upfront costs, but books that are always available.
Still not convinced? Click on the slide show presentation below:
Why self-publish your book with us?