5 Steps to Adjusting Your Facebook Thumbnail Picture!
Are you frustrated that your Facebook Thumbnail Picture is imbalanced, askew, and not displaying what you really want it to display? Making the most of the thumbnail version of your Profile Picture isn’t hard. Follow the five steps below to adjust what is visible:
1) At the top right-hand side of the screen under ACCOUNT, click on EDIT PAGE.
2) In the left-hand column, click on PROFILE PICTURE.
3) Click on EDIT THUMBNAIL underneath the profile picture shown.
4) At the EDIT THUMBNAIL pop-up box, move your cursor over the THUMBNAIL PICTURE, then click and hold the left mouse button down as you move what is shown in the THUMBNAIL BOX until the portion you prefer to see is visible. See the before and after example below.
5) Click on SAVE!
Click to See Categories
- Wondering what to say to a grieving friend? Read David Knapp's book: I Didn't Know What to Say ow.ly/meam3098028 #grieving 2 months ago
- "I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine." ~ Neil Armstrong #quotes 2 months ago
- RT @marksasmith: You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. - Margaret Thatcher 2 months ago
- RT @jasondaye: "...nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.… 2 months ago
- RT @pgregbrown: "Jesus drank a cup of wrath without mercy, that we might drink a cup of mercy without wrath." --J. Oswald Sanders 2 months ago