Book Review: “Shadows of Pain” by Ashley Dawn
Suspense, action, and a budding romance.
In Shadows of Pain, author Ashley Dawn keeps us turning the pages as she brings us great action and suspense blended with faith and a budding romance.
The book opens with Detective Daniel Jordan of the LAPD narrowly escaping death in a motorcycle accident that proves not to be an accident at all. As his friends rally around him, attempts are made on their lives, and it becomes apparent that this close-knit group of friends is the target of a notorious enemy from the past. But whose past? And why? To remove the threat, they must use their combined resources to discover who is behind the attacks, who the attacker is—and then track him down!
Shadows of Pain is the third book in Ashley Dawn’s Shadow Series. It is a book full of suspense and action. It’s a good clean read with Christian themes woven throughout.
(A complimentary review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.)
Available at www.amazon.com
Check out the Video Trailer!
Any thoughts to share? Here's your chance! Cancel reply
Click to See Categories
- Living Without Hope | Rosie Cochran blogs.ntm.org/rosie-cochran/… via @newtribes 2 days ago
- RT @RonHutchcraft: Somewhere today there is a pastor, a missionary, a Christian leader who's counting on you - on your prayer support. #Nat… 2 weeks ago
- A Murder Unseen ~ Review: "This author is one of the most gifted suspense writers I've ever read." ~ @LindaHawley ow.ly/gqcuZ 2 weeks ago
- A new post on my blog: Problems & Solutions wp.me/p1y7zc-LI 2 weeks ago
- A New Post: A Night of Firsts wp.me/p1y7zc-Lu 3 weeks ago