Book Review: “Shadows of Pain” by Ashley Dawn
Suspense, action, and a budding romance.
In Shadows of Pain, author Ashley Dawn keeps us turning the pages as she brings us great action and suspense blended with faith and a budding romance.
The book opens with Detective Daniel Jordan of the LAPD narrowly escaping death in a motorcycle accident that proves not to be an accident at all. As his friends rally around him, attempts are made on their lives, and it becomes apparent that this close-knit group of friends is the target of a notorious enemy from the past. But whose past? And why? To remove the threat, they must use their combined resources to discover who is behind the attacks, who the attacker is—and then track him down!
Shadows of Pain is the third book in Ashley Dawn’s Shadow Series. It is a book full of suspense and action. It’s a good clean read with Christian themes woven throughout.
(A complimentary review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.)
Available at www.amazon.com
Check out the Video Trailer!
Click to See Categories
- "Be the change you wish to see in the world." -- Ghandi 2 days ago
- RT @BruceVH: Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered. - Dr. Seuss 2 days ago
- RT @GreatestQuotes: "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney 4 days ago
- RT @FoxNews: 2 missing New York Amish girls reportedly found safe fxn.ws/1oTuS2P 5 days ago
- Need for Kodiak increases - Christian Mission News - New Tribes Mission USA usa.ntm.org/mission-news/7… via @newtribes #pray 1 week ago